Wednesday, May 20, 2009

knowing Him, the God of all seasons

This picture was taken on the 5th Feb 2007. It was the first day of my journey away from Malaysia. First flight in my life. Ready to take my first step on the Land Downsouth. Ready to learn and experience the wonderful plans He has for me in Perth. A new season in my life.

Today the 20th May 2009, i thank God for all the times in the past. For every single event that took place and for every single person i met. For every ups and downs, for every victory and struggle. For every single tear and every single laughter. Every day and every night.
For every single moment, be it good or bad, i know He is moulding me and teaching me to make me ready for His work, He is always at work in me. Thank you Lord!

Dear Daddy God, i welcome you into my life today to continue your work in me. Though i may feel lost and helpless, you assure me that i am precious in your sight. And i thank You that you are always at work in me to make me ready to do good things for you. And day by day i will rejoice in You because You love me and You are watching over me. May i be your useful instrument at wherever You have placed me at. Amen.

Ephesians 2:10
We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

p/s: With that, I believe God is equipping His troops of army (from Zion especially, teeheehee) to do great things which He has already prepared in advance!!!!!!!! Trust in the Lord that His plans are great and He is going to do big things in the lives of people who is arriving in Perth in two months time, JUST LIKE WHAT HE HAS DONE IN YOU AND ME, even greater things will He when we trust in Him.....!!!!!!!

THIS IS HIS SEASON

*** G4 ***

2 comments:

  1. amennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love,
    G2

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!!
    We want to be the ones to lead the lost back to the family, back home, back to HIM!!!:)

    with His love,
    pinpin

    ReplyDelete