Saturday, May 30, 2009

BELIEVE


wow!!! i promised myself i would write this down before i sleep!!! coz God has blessed me and i must give back!!! ahhh!!! the past week has been superrr hectic with ups and downs for me!!! i had 4 test and i knew i wasn't ready for all 4!!! everyday was a hectic one for me!!! i really really didn't have enough sleep. ahhh!!! last minute studying is really not good for you=) but but today i'm not here to talk about not doing things last minute!!! i'm here to say that our GOD is REALLY GOOD!!! do you believe me???!!! please believe!!! ahhh!!! i was sooo stressed about the exams and was really in a dilemma each night before the exams...it all started last saturday. But sunday after cell lunch, i went back home and sleep and when i wokeup, i cried!!! aiks!!! i didn't know why i cried!!! was it because of stress or something else???!!! i don't know!!! but what i know is through that period of tough times, last whole week, God sent me angels!!! He sent not only one but sooo many!!! really!!! i felt sooo blessed and loved and cared for every single day!!! remember i said it was hectic the whole week?! well, i was also blessed the whole week!!! wow!!! i really can't explain how blessed i am in words yeah!!! really can't comprehand!!! How God delivered me from one day to another is just amazing and can only say it's God!!! i couldn't do it on my own!!! i would have broken down along the way!!! gave up along the way!!! But He carried me through!!! for the past three days, i only slept for around 6hours?!!! wow!!! tired yes i am but i went tru it!!! i didn't do it on my own strength!!! it's really God!!! and my God, He sends the best angels!!! They blessed you not a bit only, but more than what you can ever expect!!! my God my God is sooo geng!!! believe me!!! i'm still learning...still learning...but but but...i'm just soo happy!!! i know many people want to be happy!!! who don't want to be happy??!!! Jesus will make you happy!!! believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEVE!!!

~G2~

No comments:

Post a Comment