Thursday, May 21, 2009

Global Day of Prayer 2009


Yippie!!!! The Global Day of Prayer is back again!! A day of unity when Christians from all over the world; of different culture, denominations, and language gather in different places to cry out to God for healing and redemption.

Imagine this: millions of Christians from 214 countries crying out and seeking God's face.


I've no idea about you, but I am excited. If God moves when one individual prays, how much more can He when millions pray?

I believe that strongholds will fall, the lost will be saved, and the fallen restored into His kingdom!

"This is not about us. This is about a world in desperate need for His glory and compassionate love." Graham Power, Chairman, Global Day of Prayer.

How true.

So, may I encourage us all to join in prayer;
Let us be part of this meaningful journey.
Let us be Christians who do not only talk the walk, but walk the talk.
Let us stop being selfish, getting so caught up in our lives that we fail to realise that the world does not revolve around us.

There are people out there dying, hurting, crying out for help, searching for hope.

It's time we wake up.

~G3~

If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

-2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment