Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SIMPICITY=a bowl of kimchi instant noodles=)


FINALLY!!!=) time to do some gossiping!!! yey!!! yanpin sent me an sms just now saying 'YOYOYO! TRECIA!!! U must go check e blog when u can! Hahahahaha...' wakaka=)
i just finished my microbiology lab when i read her msg and it just made me excited and want to rush home to check this blog!!!!=) well, ofcoz i was superr duperrrly hungry tooo larrr....coz i wokeup at 1230pm and rushed straight to uni for the lab! so, i faster cook kimchi korean instant noodles then straight away on my lappie, and now im here looking at this blog with my hot instant kimchi soup noodles in front of me!=) listening to the song crossing over and eating noodles!!!
i just realised how blessed i am! it may be a simple instant noodle but because we have God and that joy, this bowl of instant noodles meant sooo much more!!! i'm just sooo blessed to be able to eat this bowl of noodles, so blessed because God provided me money to buy this packet of instant noodles, sooo blessed because God provided me with enough money to be sitting in front of this white toshiba lappie typing out my thoughts on this blog, sooo blessed i'm able to be in perth experiencing the time of my life! wow!!! God is good!!! He loves us soooo much to want the very very best for us!!! He doesn't give us the second best, He only gives His children the BEst and the BEst only!!!
How great is our DADDY!!!
Love you lar daddy!!!=) muaks!!!=)
i really hope sooo much more people know about this truth! know about this joy they can have all the days of their life, if only they accept this gift handed out and only if somebody is willing to share with them!=)
we have sooo much, why keep it to ourselves!!!

Love,
G2

No comments:

Post a Comment