Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm a Christian


When I say "I'm a Christian", I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and seen someone to be my guide.

When I say "I'm a Christian", I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and pray for strength to carry on.

When I say "I'm a Christian", I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I've failed and can't ever pay the debt.

When I say "I'm a Christian", I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are too visible, but God believes I'm worth it.

When I say "I'm a Christian", I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, which is why I speak His name.

When I say "I'm a Christian", I don't wish to judge. I have no authority; I only know I'm loved.
______________________________________________________

This was posted by Jessie quite a while back, but I thought I'd share this today because of how true the words are.

So many things have happened in my life that made me realise this at this very moment;
I have no right to doubt God. No right to doubt Him at all.

Because God remains true. He never changes. What He says, He will do.

I'm in awe of God. I am thankful that I finally truly, fully understand today that I'm a sinner saved by grace.

This is when I unashamedly want to tell the world, "I'm a Christian" !!

-G3-

2 comments:

  1. big smile=)
    i needed that!!!=)
    i have indeed NO RIGHT to doubt HIM!=)

    ~G2~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a C
    I am a C-H
    I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
    And I have C-H-R-I-S-T
    In my H-E-A-R-T
    And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y

    I love the L
    I love the L-O
    I love the L-O-R-D J-E-S-U-S
    And I am L-I-V-I-N-G
    By His W-O-R-D
    And I will N-E-V-E-R R-E-G-R-E-T I-T


    =D
    G5

    ReplyDelete