Thursday, December 31, 2009

everything is spiritual


May you slow down so that you don't miss a thing
May the eyes of your heart be enlightened
May you be fully present right here, right now
May you come to see that the reality of God is at hand among us, upon us, near, here
And may you come to see that EVERYTHING IS SPIRITUAL


Those were the last few sentences of Rob Bell's sermon EVERYTHING IS SPIRITUAL and I truly believe that everyone in the room that night at bible study listening to the sermon were impacted and some eyes twitched open slightly.

May you slow down so that you don't miss a thing

Indeed, our lives have been sometimes so fast paced and hectic, we missed out somethings! Things that are important, things that are meaningful, things God wants us to stop and look at and take care of.

May the eyes of your heart be enlightened
So many times our heart have been blocked. Some may be due to circumstances, others just want to protect their hearts from hurting.

May you be fully present right here, right now
Humans get distracted so easily. A small little housefly can distract our whole entire day. The same goes with us when we spend time with people, when we talk to people. Sometimes our phone rings non-stop and we're pressing the keypads all the time. Our body is here but somehow our spirit and mind wanders along the way. Thus, we cannot fully concentrate and focus. How then can we absorb the full blessings God wants to bless us with? So, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, BE PRESENT spirit, mind and heart. We don't want to miss out on stuff do we?=)

May you come to see that the reality of God is at hand among us, upon us, near, here And may you come to see that EVERYTHING IS SPIRITUAL
God is everywhere! My gosh! If only we know and remember this fact all the time. God is every everywhere! My heart is bursting now as I write this. My gosh! I just remembered He's everywhere. He was and is in my life even before I was born. The One called I AM is my God, my Father, my Bestfriend. Am not I a blessed kid?=)

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment