Thursday, December 24, 2009

People need the Lord

People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
When will we realise people need the Lord.

Singing this song in July, it brought tears to my eyes...
All i could think of is God is the only way ane people need the Lord and we need to bring them home..

Today i heard this song... God said to me gently.. "when will you realise I'm the ONLY open door. You need me and nothing else."
With graduation, application of pr, holidays, weddings... my mind wonder off to things of the world, my focus shifted.... away from things or eternal value...
Thank you Father for redirecting me... Thank you for your Grace, Thank you for your Love, Thank you for your gentle Guidance. =)

G1

No comments:

Post a Comment