Saturday, December 12, 2009

i soooo notti but yet He still sayang meee=)


just like the title of this post, He still loves me no matter what happens and even when i was the naughtiest kid on earth, He still sayang me like I'm a precious jewel. I was sharing this with my summer cell. God has been really really good to me this year. It was the toughest study year i even went tru in my life but also one that taught me sooo much, one that really woke me up, one which I cried superrr many times, one that tested my faith so many times, one where i was really blessed and also learned how to bless people, one that when I look back I will smile. God has been really gracious to me. He showed me mercy and love. He saved me sooo many times until now I can't even remember how many times. He blessed me sooo much until I really don't know how to describe. This is my God! the God of LOVE, the God of GRACE, the God of MERCY, the God of WONDERS, the God of BLESSINGS, the God whom I am sooooo proud of!!! my God is BIGGER than anything in the world, He is smarter than anyone else in the world, He is more generous than any single human being on the earth, He is more forgiving than any other soul on this earth. THis is my God! how can I not testify of His great LOVE ler? He is my PROTECTOR, my FRIEND, my HENGDAI!=)

I asked this question before: HOW COME I DON'T LOVE GOD LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO?! I remember asking some people this question and God too. I guess only God can teach me how to LOVE Him more=) Even if I don't sayang Him as much as other people, He will teach me how to sayang HIM. Even if I notti, He will still teach me how to sayang HIM.

G2

1 comment: