Sunday, October 18, 2009

SHARE


I ask so many questions now i think im becoming like a child. haha=) ehem...today i helped a friend and felt so much for her i wanted to fly to her side and just hug her in my arms and sayang her. I want to comfort her in person, but i know i can't and i only can use my WORDS to bless her and love her. After talking to her, i realised there are so many people hurting out there, and they just have to know about God! ohmann!!! I talked to my angel and elephant and told them we really can't help everyone huh?! only if we could help everyone...=) and they gave me the exact same answer. We can't! that's why we're supposed to help the people around us and when opportunities come our way, we need to grab it and help! God place us wherever we are for a reason and we must make full use of it! That's right! Bless the people around us and love them. Shower them with the love of God! becoz only the love of God can satisfy the thirsty soul and hunger inside each and everyone. Only His love can penetrate the hardest walls and the biggest mountain. Only His love can renew a relationship and only His love can heal a broken heart. Are we willing to accept this free gift? A gift that everybody yearns for, a life that everybody yearns for. A love that can really really overcome everything. I hurt seeing people don't know this love and I believe God hurts the most. SHARE is the word to this problem. SHARE. i want to SHARE.

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment