Sunday, October 11, 2009

Renewed!

For many weeks now, i chose to run by myself, i chose to run on my own understanding.
Like a defiant child, i refused to go back to my Father. i chose to run alone....

Things of the world continue to pile in my little trolley, but i chose to pull it with my own little strength....

Slowly....
i ignore the help of the people around me.... i remained friendly to them but i was shutting them out.....

Little by little, my vision got blurrer and blurrer..... my ears could hear lesser and lesser..... my heart became colder and colder....

In the midst of the busyness of life, i look like i know what i was doing but really, i was stumbling along, just enough to get through..... i was lost...

i have forgotten the first LOVE. The LOVE i cannot fully describe. The LOVE that i cannot contain. The LOVE that i pushed away. The LOVE that is never failing. The LOVE that is greater than anything.

simple words. but POWERFUL WORDS.
JESUS LOVES YOU. GOD LOVES YOU.

The curtain was lifted off my eyes. i can see.... the wonders of God's LOVE.
The plug was taken off my ears. i can hear.... the voice of my LORD.
The ice in my heart was broken.

How prideful was i to think that i can run by myself?
How foolish was i to think that i can do this by myself?

THANK YOU Father for taking me back again and again. Even though i failed you, You LOVE me not less but all the same. THANK YOU! Lord, i surrender everything at your feet. Forgive me! Take my life, take every part of it. Make me ASSUREDLY yours.
I LOVE YOU, DADDY! because You first LOVE me!!!

G1

2 comments:

  1. simple words. but POWERFUL WORDS.
    JESUS LOVES YOU. GOD LOVES YOU.

    How strongly I agree with you. so simple but yet it is the fundamental reason we are where we are today :)

    g3

    ReplyDelete