Wednesday, January 13, 2010

While i'm WAIT-ing...



This song is from the soundtrack of Fireproof.

Yet again God spoke to me through a song. He ask me to WAIT...
Those who have read my post on WAIT, will know that i want a job very badly... i'm very impatient...

BUT God say WAIT...
He reminds me again to WAIT..
and while i WAIT,
let me continue to SERVE Him,
to WORSHIP Him,
to RUN this race for Him...

Isaiah 40:31
"But those who wait on the LORD, shall renew their strength;
They shall mount on wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint,"

Thank you Father, for reminding me again and again, Thank you for being patient with me even though i am not patiently waiting for you. I LOVE you DADDY!!! :)

Love,
G1

2 comments:

  1. yeaps G1!!! wooohoooo!!!=) we wait together! He will fulfil His promises!!! WAIT!!! yipppeee!!!=)

    G2

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete