Sunday, January 10, 2010

O Lord, You have search me and know me :)

Last night, I received an email from Jayson. (I think some of you received it too)

It says the 10 things that God will ask you on THAT day :)

1) God wont ask what kind of car you drove, BUT how many people you drove who didnt have transportation. (Thank you all drivers:))

2) He wont ask how big is your house, BUT how many people you welcomes into your home.

3) He wont ask how much clothes you have in your closet, BUT how many people you helped clothed.

4) He wont ask what is your highest salary was, BUT if you compromised your character to obtain it.

5) He wont ask what is your job title, BUT if you performed your job to the best of your ability.

6) He wont ask how many friends you have, BUT how many people to whom youe were a friend.

7) He wont ask what neighbourhood you lived in, BUT how you treated your neighbours.

8) He wont ask the colour of your skin, BUT the content of your character.

9) He wont ask why it took you so long to seek salvation BUT He will take you to your mansion in heaven and not to the gates of hell.

How great is our God!

He look at our hearts and the our outside appearance.
Just as in Psalms 139:1-4, it says...

"You have search me, Lord and you know me.
You know when i sit and when i rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue; you, Lord know it completely."

God look at our attitudes and not the actions only. He know our hearts even before we do something. He knows our motives. He knows! No one knows better than Him.

Sin and ignorance have dull our minds. So today my dear friends, let the Holy Spirit search our hearts and let God bring to our realisation the why we are doing things and the areas of our lives that needs work and surrender.:)

Love,
G1

No comments:

Post a Comment