Tuesday, January 12, 2010

faith like potatoes



If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Don't look at the weather, phenomenon, weather conditions,
just trust Him.


The seed for a great miracle lies not in difficulty, but impossibility.

God has provided for us in the past, He'll do it again.


Feel this potato, smell it. Your faith in God must be like that, must be real. You can feel it, can smell it! Your faith it has to be like potatoes!

Wow! i just finished watching FAITH LIKE POTATOES the movie. And it really spoke to me so vividly. Yesterday I was asking two of my friends how to have faith like a mustard seed? I gave them an example. I said if an apple turn rotten, what kind of faith will we need to pray for that rotten apple to turn back into a fresh apple. Only yesterday I asked this question. Today God answered me tru this movie. The bible says that faith like a mustard seed can move mountains! That's right! Faith! THat's the only answer! only by faith as small as a mustard seed, can we see the impossible turn possible! wahhh!!!=) i want to have faith like a mustard seed and a potato! i want to see the impossible turn possible!!! i want to see miracles!!! i want to believe in things that are hard to believe!!! i want to have faith!=)

G2

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister!
    Have faith in Him, He can do great things when you have faith, even faith that is like a mustard seed.

    Jia "faith"!!!

    G1

    ReplyDelete