Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Father knows the BEST!

After a long time, I'm back!:)
It's been a busy 3 weeks! Busy yet meaningful 3 weeks! And this is just the beginning!:)

God has given me a certain task. I was trying hard to find out what can i do? In my mind was:-
what can i do?
how can i do it?

what do i need to watch out for?
how does people do it?
Am i missing something?! Yes, indeed i was...


So keen to do the RIGHT thing, i got so lost. Lost in the ways of this world.

But God knows the BEST!
A timely phone call from a sister whom i've never met. She reminded me that all i need to do is to follow the nudging of the Holy Spirit! It's that simple but i got carried away and forgot the most basic.

That's not all! God spoke again during my QT. I was reading the story of Deoborah-how she listened to God and guided her people to victory! Judges 4
She hears God and believes in Him and shows great courage in a time when her people has forgotten about God's faithfulness. Her faith led her people to victory against their oppressor!


What really spoke to me was how God knows the BEST! He could tell His people exactly where to go and He could move the nature and turn the enemies' strength against them and bring His people out! How awesome!!

Who else will know better than our Father who is the creator of all things!
I do not need to worry too much on how things are going to be done. I just listen and hear His voice which will guide me in every situation! The same goes to you! Because my Father is Yours too! :)

Who knows the BEST?........OUR FATHER in HEAVEN!

<3
G1

No comments:

Post a Comment