Sunday, August 2, 2009

lesson of the day: MY DADDY IS GENG! I KNOW THAT!=)

we were in the car (lil mustard seed) just now going to enjoy bbt. There were yongtaufu, didi, mosquitoe and kimchi. And on the way, we were looking at the sky and saying how beautiful it was, just admiring the scenery^.^ then i turned to kimchi and said: "eh, my Daddy made the sky ler!=)" then kimchi replied: "my daddy made the sky too! your Daddy is my Daddy lar!=)" then everybody laughed!=)

two kids insisting that their Daddy is the best and their daddy can do everything! boosting about their Dads! hehehe=) it was a simple conversation on a very simple topic! MY DADDY IS GENG! and all of us need to know that! and be proud of our DADDY!

lesson of the day: MY DADDY IS GENG! I KNOW THAT!=)

~G2~

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! simple and powerful message! good one (WA LAME ARGH!!)

    ReplyDelete