Thursday, August 27, 2009

God is not yet done with me


my monkey praising God

when yongtaufu said "God is not yet done with you two", i only realised how close i was to meeting God that night face to face. Aiks! and only when in the toilet after coming back home, i realised i forgot to thank God for saving my life! i didn't thought it was a serious car accident until the others said it was quite a major one. wooo...=) then i thank God and reflected slowly the whole night...

If that night i were to meet God, i really wasn't ready! i wasn't ready to meet Him, i wasn't prepared! what would He say to me? i couldn't and don't dare to imagine. There are so many things in my life that needs to be changed (for the better) and i know i know that i have to change. My attitude, my lifestyle, the way i treat people, etc. I want to be able to meet Him with confidence and be excited about meeting Him. It's like exams...if we're not well prepared, we fear entering the exam hall because we don't know what will happen; but if we are well prepared, we get excited about the exam and would just want to see how well we studied and how much knowledge we gained. I wasn't ready for God and He knew that i guess. He gave me another chance. wow! a chance to change for the better.

after reflecting much, i started to cherish my life and the lives around me. and i know if i love people, i should let them know. and if i want them to know something, i should let them know. Coz you never know when you're leaving. God has more for me in plan. He asked me a question few weeks back then, and i answered Him YES. I believe He will fulfil His plans and promises. He never fails.

I love Him and His people and everyone around me and i will learn how to cherish each and everyone of them. I see everything differently now. So weird. Different perspective. Life is just LIKE THAT and i don't wanna waste mine. I want to be proud to meet God and not hide my face behind a bush when i see Him=)

G2

1 comment: