Thursday, August 20, 2009

3 things i want to share...and more to come=)


TOday...my twin sent me a message with a sentence that gave me affirmation:

GOD IS WITH YOU TODAY

It was simple sentence that really made me smile!!! hehehehe=) my God is with me today ler!!!=) i happy lar!!!=)

then one of my devotion today also one sentence:

"And I will give you rest." Matt 11:28

I've been really tired and nowadays my atnight before sleep prayer would start with "God ar, I'm really tired ler..." today He affirm me AGAIn that He will give me rest! i know He will coz He said so!!!=)

And hor...one thing i learned. I learn to write letters to God, love letters, requests, prayers, etc. Back to the olden days. Take out a pen and a piece of paper and write to God. Then clip the paper at my bedside to remind me about my prayers and God. I find it real good! coz sometimes i find it hard to pray (yes i do have times like that i admit), then i'll just write coz i know He'll still listen, well maybe read lar!=) and He has answered all my letter prayers very fast in fact!=) hehehe=) so i encourage you beautiful people to try to write letters to God! try! you never know!=) hehehe=)

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment