Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Will you take the stand?




I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.
I just wanna offer my heart completely to you.
There are times I climb, times I stumble.
But no matter what happens, I believe this: That even if my world falls apart, You will remain. I know it's true.
Even if I lose everything and everyone I have, as long as I have you, it will be okay.
I surrender, God. All I am is Yours.
You have stood by me for eternity.
It's now turn not only for my spirit, but for my soul and flesh to take the stand for You.

G3

3 comments:

  1. Gossip Girls!!!
    This song has also been in my mind...
    God is telling us something!
    It's time to take The Stand for our Father!
    Leave everything, Abandon everything and Surrender it ALL COMPLETELY to God.
    Do this for God!
    Let your declaration be loud and clear for all to hear!
    Father, thank you for You gave to us that we may give it back to You again! Father, what can we say, what can we do? Tell us Lord, show us Your plans for all of us. Father God, we offer ourselves to You. All we are is Yours! Use it for Your purpose! Thank you Lord!
    In Your most mighty name, Amen!

    G1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen AMEN! this song has been in my mind as well! Stand for Him with hearts abandoned.

    G5

    ReplyDelete