Monday, June 8, 2009

i want to see HIM!!! i really do!!!

HOW i long to see my FATHER!!!! i want to see HIM=( i really want to see HIM!!!

for the past week, i have been struggling with my studies...to a point that i broke down and cried like a baby...i couldn't do it!!! i just couldn't!!! i i i...i forgot to go back to God!!! i gave Him maybe 5mins of my 24hours??? maybe somedays only 3mins??? i had and have sooo much to studyyy, so many things to memorise, sooo many things to cramp into my TINY brain in such a short time!!! it's not easy!!! it's really not easy!!! so i told God, erm God ar...You know i got alot to study right??!!! You understand right??? i'm sorry but i can't really spend much time with You??!!! i will still read the bible everyday and pray but maybe my quiet time will be random and dependant on my time???!!! it was a WRONG decision!!! everything went wrong!!! everything!!! aikssssssss!!!!!!!! now i finally realised it!!! i forgot about God and placed Him aside for a while because i had exams and i just had to study!!! aiks!!! i forgot the most important thing, which is to spend quality time with HIM even in the midst of exams and time restraining moments. Praying a last minute prayer is good yeah but it's not enough...When we go back to God, He gives us PEACE. I placed Him aside...=( sorry God=( sorry!!!

was doing my quiet time just now after waking up...and during my quiet time, i just wanted to sing out this song:

Open the eyes of my heart LORd
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you
I want to see you

To see You high and lifted up
Shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
I want to see you

I want to see you

I really want to see daddy!!! i'm desperate for Him!!! i can't do it on my own...my strength is limited!!! encouraging emails and sms and calls are really really goodd and i received sooo many of them in my time of need and desperation. I thank God for those people who cared for me and took their precious time to share love with me...But still i long for my DADDY!!! daddy!!! i want to see You!!! i want encourgements right from You!!! please DADDY come help me!!!

~G2~

No comments:

Post a Comment