Monday, June 15, 2009

i enjoyed

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE MORE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my goodnessss!!! jesus loves me sooo very very much!!!! i love HIM TOOOOO!!! ahhhh!!!! yesterday yesterday as usual everything was fine and there was no stress at all at all...then then then...atnight when i reached the last three topics to study, i had NO idea what i was reading at all at all...was sooo scared and worried coz exam this morning 830am lerrrrrrr...Somemore i locked myself out of my room!!! i was sooo panicked and my heart nearly jump out!!! really really jump out!!! i called security and ask them come fast fast. I was near to tears already...Then i remembered what pastor said during church service which was DON'T QUIT!!! we are THAT CLOSE THAT CLOSE!!! sooo...i bite my teeth and continue on studying, ofcoz praying before everything else. I asked God for understanding yesterday coz my brain really not very geng lar...i very slow one...understand things superrr slow and take superrr long time. I was at the edge edi!!! coz my time was limited and i had to understand!!! ahhhh!!! but but but God delivered meeee!!! He brought me through!!! i didn't sleep at all last night and was sooo awake and alert all the time till this morning, i revised every single lecture notes from 1am till 740am in the morning...wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and and i understood the last two calculation topics!!! ahhh!!! then i read my bible...and the verse today was geng!!!

Colossians 3: 14-17; 23-24
14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns an spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

wahhhhhhhhhh!!! so so so...today i brought my bible to uni!!! coz i wanted to share this with erwin and rachel before exam!!! i told them today we shall do the paper with all our heart!!! and enjoy it!!! wahhh!!!=) sooo nice sooo nice...and and and the exact ques that i practiced came out!!! ahhh!!!=) sooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i enjoyed the paper and i enjoyed God helping me all the time and delivering me every single TIME!!!=) i enjoyed!!!=)

~G2~

1 comment: