Friday, June 12, 2009

will you say I LOVE YOU???=)


oh yeah...also wanted to share something else...=) this question pop up in my mind when i was studying the very hard lecture notes=) hehe=)

WILL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU TO SOMEONE CLOSE---your family members???

I realised many of us find it really easy to write I LOVE YOU in sms, mms, emails, facebook messages, loveletters, etc. It's just sooo easy to say I LOVE YOU to our friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, cell members, church members, puppies, kittens, elephants, polar bears, tigers, hamsters, rabbits, etc...It's just sooo easy to say those three words to these people, i mean for many of us lar=)

Every night i will msn with my mummy in Malaysia, and the last few words would be "Goodnight mummy I LOVE YOU!!!" It has been something i have done almost all the days of my life and i realised i MUST do it before i sleep or just before i finish my day. Even if we don't get to msn, i will want to send my mummy an sms saying Goodnight mummy I LOVE YOU...i just realised i couldn't go on without saying those few words...coz there was one day i forgot to say and i felt like there's something missing, and then i realised, it was those last few words that i forgot to say=)

I don't know about you guys=) i know some people who i know have told me they just couldn't say out those three words to their parents or brothers or sisters. They say that they show love in a different way and deep in their hearts they know they love each other. I totally understand this statement. But one thing i do know from living 20+ years of my life...is that saying I LOVE YOU out loud to someone is just DIFFERENT=) especially our family!!! those three words are like magic words!!! every time i say those three words to my mummy, she'll say back those same three words and it just melts my heart everytime and i just know SHE REALLY LOVES ME and i have her full support all the way!!!=)

I believe God created those three magic words and He wants us to love everybody around us with those three words. Let's all learn to say I LOVE YOU out loud to our close ones...=) start one day and see the difference it makes in one's life. Trust me!!! don't need to care if people will think you are crazy...maybe your mum or dad when they hear you say those three words will say: "kid, are you ok? did something go wrong? or do you need something from us? do you need more money?" they may doubt you or you think they think you are crazy. But i tell you with great confidence, that THEY will smile in their hearts when they hear you say that!!! and their hearts will melt!!!=) let's not just make difference in friend's life, let's make difference also in the lives of our close ones, our family=)

task aka homework today: say I LOVE YOU out loud to your mummy or daddy or brother or sister...=)

~G2~

No comments:

Post a Comment