Saturday, February 6, 2010

A little longer

This is a song i heard/watch from my friend's fb...



Part of the song goes...
"What can i do for You beautiful king...

i hear You say...
You dont have to do a thing...
Just simply be with Me and let those things go
cos they can wait a minute.

Wait...this moment is too sweet
Would you stay here with Me
and love on Me a little longer
i would love to be with you a little longer
cos I'm in love with you."

The red words of this song is written by the composers as if it was God speaking.. This is like a love song from God to us:)
This song also answered my prayers...
i was not living life as God meant for me to live...
i prayed for Him to release me from it
then,
"Martha, Martha," the lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her." ~Luke 10:41-42
"...Mary, sat at the Lord's feet, listening to what He taught." ~Luke 10:39

i LOVE my KING!!! i want to spend time with You! :D
G1

No comments:

Post a Comment