Sunday, February 7, 2010

God is going to do new things!

I got something to share! today after church, i was catching up with the youths in my church and they told me they saw my photos of cell in perth and it looks really fun. smile=) ofcoz larr!!! haha=) thats not the point! the point is they want to start cell groups for the youths in church! one chinese one english! previously they had youth sessions every sat and outings etc etc. wooohooo!!! when i heard that, i was like WHOA! THATS AWESOME MAN!!!=) then the youth leader ask me to share with them what we do for cell, how to start one, etc etc. So, i sat down on the floor with the youths and started TALKING! thats what i do best ya. TAlkING! haha=) i told them how we organise cells, how things are done, how we need to spend time with our cell members, love them, care for them, coremeetings, logistics, etc. My gosh!!! it was exciting just talking about cell!!! wooohooo!!! im sooo excited that the youth in my church here are going to start cell groups! my church is a small family church and i just think this is SOOOO amazing!!! ahhhh!!! God is awesome!!!

ok, so my point here is God is working everywhere! It doesn't matter where on earth you are at whatever time! God is working! He's planting, He's sowing! Everywhere in this world! He's doing what He does best! my friends!!! ahhh!!! aren't you excited you are part of this???!!!=) i know i definitely am superrr excited about what He's doing!!! this is sooo coolll larrrrr!!!=) this year God is going to do new things!

Isaiah 43:18-19 18 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

He is definitely going to do new things! are you ready?! are you preparing your hearts and soul for what is coming your way??!!! wooohoooo!!!=) im realy excited man!!!=) let's continue to pray for orientation!!! very near liao! superr near! God is going to do new things! remember that! blink hehe=) klar...we pray together lar! love you all!!!=) hehe=)

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment