Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today, Christ died for me on the cross. He endured humiliation, injustice, suffering and pain so I can live.
I am thankful. I praise Him. I love Him. and I pray I will grow to love God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind.

Today, Christ died for us on the cross. He endured humiliation, injustice, suffering and pain so we can live.
We are saved, we love Him, but how much are we willing to sacrifice for Him? How much of Him do we really want to see? How far are we willing to go for Him?

Today, Christ died for them on the cross. He endured humiliation, injustice, suffering and pain so they can live. My heart cries out for those who do not know Him, those who are lost, those who are ignorant, those who wandered away.

How many have I passed by today? How many have I neglected? How many have I gave up on? How many have I chosen to ignore because I was tired or selfish or full of me-my problems, my limited time, my life?

My heart cries. The Holy Spirit has convicted. God has spoken.

Christ died for everyone.

g3

No comments:

Post a Comment