Monday, April 12, 2010

God is REAL!!!

Passion Easter Camp!!! I had an awesome time and I believe many of us enjoyed it too. Worshiping God, fellowshipping and going crazy (in a good way) with my fellow brothers and sisters from different zones all day long, not to mention throwing people into the sea=)

It was really a retreat for me. Ever since I came back from summer holidays, helping up with orientation, leading a cell, with my big load of pharmacy studies, everything just hit me BOOM BOOM BOOM and a lot of things happened all of a sudden all at the same time. I was really stressed up and I seriously cried so many times, practically every night. I needed to feel God’s presence once again, to be renewed again, making certain that the God I am serving is REAL and has not abandoned me.

Deep down in my heart, I knew this camp was going to be awesome because I trust somehow God was going to touch me and I needed that touch! And true enough I had the best 2.5 days this year. During the 2nd night when Pastor Harold was there, I went for the altar call, pastor prayed for me. Karen, Cindy and a few others prayed for me too and BOOM I felt the electric shock once again! God really touched me and showed me once again that He is REAL. After that, I felt that PEACE (which is the theme of the camp).

He reminded me that He is REAL. The God I read in the bible, The God I hung on to, The God I complained to, The God I cried to every night, The God I knew for 21years of my life, that God is REAL.
Those who have known Him for 10/30/40 years or even just 1 day, He wants you to know that He is REAL. For those who have served Him all your life, for those who have been faithful to His calling, for those who have been giving and sowing faithfully, God wants to remind you that He is REAL. The God you doubt so many times, The God you complained to most often, The God you threw tantrum at, That God is REAL! And for those who have not known this God, He wants you to know that He is REAL.
Today I testify that God is REAL! Come taste and see the goodness and REALness of God!=)
G2

No comments:

Post a Comment