Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IM STUCKED with it!=)


yippee!!! hehehehehehehe=) im back!!! in action!!!=) ehem...letz see...where to start yea?!=) coz long time didn't write, i got sooo many things to share!!! wooohooo!!!=)

ok, i will testify about my results first!!!=) yipppeee!!!=) remember last sem i got two supp papersss! woohooo!!!=) i still thank God for that!!! and i thank God for how He's helping me with my resultss!!! i had 4 midsems for the past few weeks and i scored great in all 4 of them! normally when i check my results, i straight away go to the last page of the results page, coz my results not good normally, always border line. But these few times, i see my student ID on the first page at the first column!!! yey!!!!!!!=) yes, i did put in more time in my studies this semester, BUT ultimately i know who blessed me with good grades, MY GOD!!!=) Since young, i always had good grades and i always prayed for good grades, i was always at the top. But when i started pharmacy, duno why, i just couldn't make it up there. Now im back in action with DAddy's help!!! wooohooo!!!=) He is blessing me like never before!! and i really thank God for that! I HEREBY TESTIFY THAT MY GOD HELP ME IN MY STUDIES!=)

ok...next...I AM HAPPY!!! wooohooo!!!=) hahahahahaha=) i duno how to describe this happiness and joy im having now...but itz just overwhelming...=) and if you ask me why im happy now, i only can say itz GOD!!! whoaaaa!!! for the past few days, i had soo much fun going out with friends, fellowshiping with them, taking time to enjoy sceneries, etc. But my heart was not joyful. Tahhhduh...coz i didn't spend enough time with Him=) i got angry, disappointed in people, sad, hurt sooo easily. Even a small and short sentence would make me think sooo much until i emo myself. I wasn't happy truly eventhough i had sooo much fun=) cc...soo i went back to God and He showed me! yiipppeee!!! He put that joy inside of me deep down and all around, inside out! that is the GIFT He has given me! so however people criticise or what, it's their problem. i shall not hide this GIFT nor conceal it. And He reminded me who made me and who gave me whatsoever i have now in my life. GENG!=) also, my joy cannot be shared among people i find easy to love ONLY, but also people i find hard to love=)

sigh...I LOVE MY GOD! four words that will be stucked with me all the rest of my life...=) and im glad to be STUCKED with it!=) yippee!!!=)

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment