Wednesday, July 8, 2009

tough journey

If i give up now, God's investment in me for the past 21 years would be a waste!
If i stop believing, His faith seeds planted in me would be a waste!
If i say no i can't take it anymore, He will cry and shed tears for me!

I have been tru even tougher and deeper valleys, but my GOD, my BIG BIG GOD brought me through! He trained me up for sooo many years, like a father training a child. I shall not disappoint Him. He gave me sooo much, He prepared me for this. It's time for me to grow up. Growing up is indeed a hard journey, very pain, very very hard, it makes me cry many many times. But i have to grow up, He wants me to grow up. I must stand firm on the promises He's given! and Believe that He will bring me through ONE MORE TIME!

G2

No comments:

Post a Comment